Български  English  
CSKA - UNITED SPORTS CLUBS
members: 21834


СПОРТНИ БАЗИ



СПОРТНИ БАЗИ

The Balgarska Armia stadium is located in the Borisova Gradina in the central district of Sofia. The sports complex is composed of the stadium, the Museum of sports glory, basketball hall, track and field track, official football field and three aditional football fields with artificial grass. One of the artificial football fields is equped with flood lights. The stadium was built between 1965 and 1967 on the place of the old AS-23 stadium. In 1982 the stadium was reconstructed and flood lights were installed. Between 1923 and 1944 the stadium's name was AS-23, between 1944 and 1949 it was named Chavdar, in the period between 1949 and 1990 the name was "People's Army" and after 1990 "Bulgarian Army".

The official football field has a capacity for 22 015 spectators. The stands have the capacity as follows:

Stand A - 6418
Stand B - 4889
Stand V - 5689
Stand G - 5020

2010 of the seats are covered. The playing field is 105 m long and 68 m wide. The veteran stand has 87 seats. The stadium also offers a press conference hall with 80 seats.

The training base "Pancharevo" is the official training base for all CSKA teams. At the moment the base offers two natural grass fields, which were renovated in 2016. The Pancharevo base is in the process of full reconstruction, which is carried out by the club. After the completion of the reconstruction the base will offer a total of five fields, as well as modern recreation facilities for the players.

 

Share:      

СПОНСОРИ

Юбилейна фланелка ЦСКА - 70 години

Sponsors

A 1



Petrol

acibademcityclinic

motopoint.bg

Sponsors

Copyright © 2018 CSKA
All rights reserved.

Follow CSKA